11 Months

by - June 16, 2012

Adonis,


Today you are 11 months old! One month till your first birthday and I can't believe how much you have changed my life these past 11 months. You are so incredible. Your personality is one of the cutest things I have ever seen. You laugh with ease, love exploring and learning new things and make everyone laugh.


You now have 4 teeth, 2 on top, 2 on the bottom and another one on the top that looks like it will pop through any day now. 


You are getting more confident with pulling up on things and standing for a few seconds without holding on. You will even wave your hands around and stand there. I see your first steps coming up fast.




Your dance moves are getting more creative and more "detailed" which is really funny to watch. You still are obsessed with books and can pick out which book you want me to read to you. You almost always will pick Pajama Time first. It has been your favorite book since you were showing excitement over me reading to you. Another one of your loves is Simon. You are still so in love with that dog. It is the cutest thing.

You are eating 3 meals a day and a snack here and there and drinking about 4 bottles a day. You will drink out of a sippy cup if there is water in it but if I put milk in it you aren't happy about it.




Daddy is one of your favorite people, you are becoming quite a Daddy's boy. You also love your best friend Brady. The two of you are the funniest babies together. You steal his paci then try to put it back in his mouth. He is probably the next person you spend the most time with aside from me and your Daddy.

You are getting better at signing "more", it actually looks like the sign and less like clapping and will raise your hands when you want me to say "So Big!". You like to "talk" but aren't really saying anything too new this month. You still say "baba", "da" for dog, "dada", "mama", "nana" for no and other ramblings. You still love growling and blowing raspberries. 


You have started using your hand and also toys as a telephone and put them to your ear and say "ha". I am guessing you are saying hello which is very cute.

First cookie
Pasta face!

We had your smash cake photo session this month and you devoured the cake. You were so focused on it that we didn't get many smiling pictures but some really funny ones of you eating the cake. 

My sweet boy, you are so amazing. I am so blessed to have such a good natured child with a personality that can light up a room. I can't wait to see what new things you learn this month!


You May Also Like

0 comments