Updated To-Do List

by - June 21, 2012



I made a more organized to do list for Ace's birthday weekend. I got a few things done which feels great. My sister, our friend and I are going to work on invitations tonight so I am hoping to be able to have that done and mailed out by Monday at the latest. I can't believe his birthday is coming up so quickly. It is going to be a great weekend I just know it. We have family coming in from Michigan and Tennessee (Branden's parents and siblings) and friends from out of town as well. I feel so fortunate to have so many people in our lives that love our son so much. It has been one exciting year and we have so much to celebrate. It won't only be his birthday weekend but he will also be baptized. It is going to be simple and done by my cousin and we are hoping to do it at the beach to make it special. Less then a month to go! 

Ace's Birthday and Baptism To-Do List
  • Pictures
    • Smash Cake
    • One Year Old
    • Baptism Outfit
  • Order Cakes
    • Smash Cake
    • Cupcakes
  • Order Party Supplies from Oriental Trading
  • Make Smash Cake Album for Party
  • Organize Party Supplies that we have
  • Make Invitations
  • Mail Out Invitations
  • Make and Finish Ace's Wish list
  • Order Ace's Birthday Outfit
  • Hire Lifeguard
  • Make Birthday Wreath
  • Finalize Food with Mom and Celeste
  • Get Final Headcount
  • Make Goody bags
  • Organize Prizes and Games
  • Set up Baby Changing Station
  • Make reservations for Baptism dinner with family
  • Set up and Enjoy the day!




You May Also Like

0 comments