Want to be Featured?

by - June 03, 2012


Want to be a Featured Friday blogger? If so please email me or comment below with your email and blog address and I will set up a date for you.

Featured Friday Blog Posts:
1. New post not featured on your blog.
2. About your blog post. 
3. A tutorial post.
4. About your life post. 
5. Home tour post.
6. Favorite Recipe
If you have another idea for a Featured Friday Post feel free to suggest it.

Once you are selected to be a Featured Friday Blogger you will tell me what type of post you would like to do. Then send me the post, make sure to add photos (3-5). Include links to your blog and if you have a twitter, pinterest,  etsy shop and Facebook page, feel free to add those as well. I will tell you the day I schedule your post to be featured and I ask that you add my button and a link to my page in a single post on your blog. State that you are blogging over at Perfectly Imperfect Mom for the day and to check it out.

Email me at: brenna.boyd.kania@gmail.com

You May Also Like

0 comments