What I'm Loving...

by - June 27, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

This Chevron IPhone case. Really wishing I had an IPhone right now!

This Skip Hop Diaper Bag. Very nice and doesn't look like your typical diaper bag.
Oink, Piglet! This is the book Ace has started to really like. We got it from my friend Pam and he loves rubbing the pigs nose since it is soft. It also is a cute and quick read before bed.
 

The new Thirsties Duo Print. It is called Scottish Storm, how fun is that? I love the preppy look. They also have this in pink for girls.


And of course this adorable face!



If any of these items appeal to you they are linked to Amazon for you to buy. Well, all of them except my child.  I love that feature! 


Don't forget to vote for us on Top Mommy Blog over to the right of the page and Like my Facebook Page!

You May Also Like

0 comments