Weekend Rewind

by - June 04, 2012

This weekend was another busy one!

Saturday

Branden had to work as usual and I had to tutor in the morning so my sister came over to watch Ace while he napped and she worked on his first birthday invitations (which by the way are so hilarious!). 
Not very excited about Bass Pro Shop

After I got home and Ace face got up we got him dressed and headed to pick up my Dad for lunch. This was his first real outing since his lip surgery but he was looking good and wanted to go to Bass Pro Shop to buy a Tommy Bahama shirt and have lunch. My sister and I always crack up at the idea of BPS because of all the camo. It is literally everywhere and it's like another world to us.  We had a great lunch there and then dropped my Dad off and bought Ace his first real pair of shoes. I have never bought him a pair yet and he has only worn shoes I think twice so it was exciting for me. I got him two pairs, one for now and one for when later. He looks so cute in them. 

Later that night after Branden got home we headed to church to meet up with my cousins. They were telling their testimony in front of the whole church so we wanted to be there for them. Unfortunately we were late because Bran got off work late. We did make part of the service and Ace got to show off his new shoes in the nursery. We went to dinner at BJ's Brewhouse and it was packed! We ended up waiting so long for our food. Ace was a real trooper though even though we didn't get out of there till almost 10. 

SUNDAY


Sunday was another busy day. The morning Ace and I played and I did some laundry and then he napped. He had a Baby K'tan photoshoot at 2:30. He was being super cute but now that he is older it is a lot harder to get him to sit still in the K'tan for pictures. This was his third shoot with them and it was cool to see the progression of his pictures in the K'tan. One was of him at about 6 weeks, the next at 4 months and now at almost 11 months. Crazy! I can't wait to see how the pictures turned out. 

After the K'tan shoot he came home and napped and Branden got home. At 6 we headed to my cousin's house and my cousin Brian watched Ace while my cousin's Mike and Teresa (his parents) and us had a double date to the movies. We went and saw What to Expect When You are Expecting. That movie was so cute! I was laughing the whole time. I think the women in the theater enjoyed it more then the men because it was so relatable if you have had a baby. I definitely suggest seeing it if you have had a baby. There are a few parts that actually might scare pregnant women so be prepared. 


That was our weekend! Hope everyone else had a great one as well. 

Linking Up!


miscellany monday at lowercase letters
Little Moments Like This

You May Also Like

0 comments