Weekend Rewind

by - June 25, 2012


Saturday
Our attempt at pictures in the backyard

My Boogie and Me!
Ace and I woke up and headed to Target while Branden went golfing. We may or may not have gone a little crazy buying clothes, more birthday party supplies and some food. Then we headed home, had lunch and Ace man went down for a nap.



Bran got home and we had Ace's 1 year pictures taken by the most fabulous photographer Dawn. She seriously has a true talent with children. Ace was so tired and getting cranky by the time she got here and we were wondering if he would be in the mood to take pictures. She got him to smile and laugh the entire time. She also had some amazing ideas for pictures and I almost teared up when we got a picture of him in my Grandpa's old brief case and shirt. He is who Ace is named after so it was a touching moment for me. She also got a picture of him with my old blanket. She got some great shots. I can not wait till we have our viewing session so we can see the finished photos.
After that Branden took over with mini man and I headed over to my sisters. We had dinner and talked "business". We are starting out very own Etsy shop and went over all the details including a business plan, store policies, name ideas, did lots of brainstorming and had some beer and wings while we were at it. It was a good time.





Sunday
Troublemaker!
Ace slept in till 10AM (seriously this kid is awesome). Then we had breakfast and headed to church and met up with my cousins. Then we came home had lunch, Ace went down for a nap and Ashley and I worked on our shop some more. Picked a name, Perfectly Inviting, and got to work on the templates and creative part of the shop. We are so blessed to have all this coming together. We spent the entire day just working away and I think we have a great store. I will be posting more on that later.

My Mantel

4th of July Subway Art from our Shop Perfectly Inviting

Overall the weekend was busy but we got even more things checked off Ace's birthday to-do list and even got our store off the ground.
Hanging with his buddy Simon
Here is an updated version of the Birthday To-Do List!


Ace's Birthday and Baptism To-Do List
  • Pictures
    • Smash Cake
    • One Year Old
    • Baptism Outfit
  • Order Cakes
    • Smash Cake
    • Cupcakes
  • Order Party Supplies from Oriental Trading
  • Make Smash Cake Album for Party
  • Organize Party Supplies that we have
  • Make Invitations
  • Mail Out Invitations
  • Make and Finish Ace's Wish list
  • Order Ace's Birthday Outfit
  • Hire Lifeguard
  • Make Birthday Wreath
  • Finalize Food with Mom and Celeste
  • Get Final Headcount
  • Make Goody bags
  • Organize Prizes and Games
  • Set up Baby Changing Station
  • Make reservations for Baptism dinner with family
  • Set up and Enjoy the day!

  • And don't forget to Like my Facebook Page. When I hit 150 Likes I will be posting a Baby K'tan Giveaway!!!
    I would also like to Welcome my new followers! Thank you for the support!!


You May Also Like

0 comments