Mouth Shut :-X

by - June 12, 2012

I have so many things coming up and yet I can't yet post about them on here. Such a bummer! I know it is a tease but one thing has to do with my sister's 30th birthday. It is something fabulous and will be talked about once it has happened. That will not be until August. 

We also did Ace's smash cake photo session yesterday. Branden and I did it all ourselves and to our amazement the pictures turned out really cute. There was some shadowing issues and a lack of smiles due to the fact that my son was busy murdering the cake but whatever it was still fun. I want to wait to post those pictures till we get the edited and printed out.

My sister is also working on Ace's birthday invites which will hopefully be done by Friday so we can send them out. They are HILARIOUS! I have said it before but this kid does not stand a chance at being a serious person. I mean my Mom and I are complete dorks. We can not tell a joke to save our lives because we laugh or get confused which just makes people laugh at us and we smile all the time and laugh at everything. My sister and Dad are probably two of the funniest people you will ever meet. Ashley is quick witted and should have been a comedian. My Dad is just all around a funny person. He is clever and comes up with the funniest things. Branden is pretty funny too. He has a dry sense of humor but also isn't afraid to act silly. Ace is already such a goof so I know he will take after one of the characters in my family. 

On a blog note, I got an opportunity to do something awesome for a couple days so I will be talking about that when I get the details. Let's just say I am super stoked about it! 

I will leave you with a Smash Cake teaser!

You May Also Like

0 comments