20 Months Old

by - March 16, 2013

Ace,
You are 20 months old. For some reason seeing that 2 makes me realize how close you are to actually turning 2. I know a lot of parents get sad about it but not me. You have grown so much and I love how much you are "maturing". You are so fun and just a very cool little guy. I love how you are able to really understand and communicate what you want and need.

You went on your first cruise this past month which was crazy. I didn't go on my first one till I was about 8! You are always such a little traveler.

You went to Cozumel, Mexico for the first time.




We are realizing though that it is becoming more and more difficult to travel with you since you are so busy. You are into everything.


You say so many words, I can't even keep track of all the new ones you say.


You had your first milkshake, you were obsessed, we were sharing and you drank it all!

You call people by their names.

Your blanket or kiki is your new security item. You also found a paci and tried to use it, sorry, Dude, not happening! You wouldn't use it when you were a newborn and you aren't using it now. We do let you have your kiki though.

You are driving us a bit nuts with feeding the dogs your food. We are very much over that, it's no longer cute.

You love your Jake and the Neverland Pirate toy. You ask for Jake a lot so we are planning on having a pirate party for your 2nd birthday.

You love the Itsy Bitsy Spider song and do the motions for it as well as the Wheels on the Bus which I think is really awesome.

You are definitely becoming very defiant when you want what you want and don't get your way. This used to never be a big problem but I am hoping this doesn't last very long. I noticed it started when you were at daycare for a bit so I am not sure if its the age or something to do with that or getting attention? Either way I am hoping that now that I am home with you we can work on that.

You are an incredible joy to us and such a blessing. We love you more and more everyday and I can not believe how big you are. I love you my handsome little boy!





The Best Mom Blogs
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!
post signature

You May Also Like

0 comments