Easy Salmon Recipe

by - March 20, 2013



Salmon and Ravioli
{source}
If you know me then you know I am as far from Betty Crocker as you can get. My cooking skills are not the most spectacular.

The other night I was scouring Pinterest for an easy Salmon recipe. I came across this one and kind of made it my own by mistake. The thing I like about this recipe is you can add more veggies if you'd like but this is what I had on hand. I was thinking some cherry or sun tried tomatoes would have been really good in this as well.

First I used tortellini instead of ravioli. Anyway here is my easy recipe for a delicious salmon recipe.

Ingredients


  • 2.5 Cups Tortellini
  • 1 Lemon
  • 6 ounces skinless, salmon fillets
  • Salt & ground black pepper
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 6 ounces package baby spinach
  • 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
  • 2 tablespoons butter
  • Parmesan Cheese

Directions


  1. Cook tortellini according to directions on package
  2. Halve lemon. Squeeze juice from one half of the lemon; cut remaining half into small wedges. Set lemon juice and wedges aside. Rinse salmon; pat dry. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
  3. In a large skillet heat olive oil over medium head; add salmon; cook for 6 to 8 minutes, shred salmon as it cooks, turn through out. Once throughly cooked remove from skillet. Add butter, lemon juice and garlic to skillet, once butter is melted add spinach. Cook for 1 minute or until spinach is just wilted. 
  4. Combine salmon, tortellini and spinach to bowl and top with parmesan cheese! 
Makes 4 servings.













The Best Mom Blogs
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!
post signature

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. That looks delicious. Definitely going to give that one a go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh this sounds like a perfect recipe - long live the mistakes, I've read in chef cookbooks that they often have been inspired by something not going "right," whether having to substitute ingredients, or screwing up, and it came out better! Luv!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great quick healthy meal.

    ReplyDelete