Perez Hilton is a Dad!

by - March 22, 2013

Our "wild & crazy" early 20's
When my besties and I were in our early 20's we loved all the celebrity gossip websites. One of our favorites was Perez Hilton. As I got older I lost my interest and actually hated how cruel he was to so many celebs. It broke my heart to see him calling Khloe Kardashian a tranny, like how unfair is that?
 photo a107b16e4c8a2bc960f0a8ddff51705577404b0b_zps05995300.jpg
{source}
Fast forward a little less than a decade and I am reading he has toned down his nasty behavior and is a Daddy! I was shocked to read this news but also my heart softened towards him. I checked out his page and realized he wasn't cruel like before but more entertaining and sarcastic. He didn't have the same demeaning tone and just stated what was going on in the celebrity world. I still lack the interest I once had in all the hollywood gossip but I do find it interesting to read about how he changed his life for the better. He talked about how he felt horrible about himself and wanted to change. It reminded me of what my Mom always told me growing up. She would say "If someone is being mean to you they usually are hurting in their own life and to not take offense to it." It's a hard thing not taking offense to what people do or say to you but I read this article and it was eye opening. I always appreciate when someone can change their life for the better, right their wrongs and talk about how they did it.

Congratulations Perez!




The Best Mom Blogs
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!
post signature

You May Also Like

0 comments