Daytona Video

by - March 03, 2013

I was finally able to make a video of our trip to Daytona. I didn't have all the videos we took on my camera since some were on Branden's phone and some on mine but I got some good ones on the video just from my camera. As you can see some of it is grainy because our camera is on it's last leg and we didn't use our video camera at all. I got some funny shots of Branden and Ashleen together and they are so typical of their relationship. It is funny because Ashleen met Branden I think when she was about 2 or 3 and she just instantly connected with him and every time we would visit with them she just loved playing games on the phones with Branden or joking around with him. It is very funny to see them together. Some of my favorite parts of the video are of Brielle putting make up on Branden then on Ace towards the end and then the girls on the tire swing. Ace loves being with his girls!

Hope you all like it!




The Best Mom Blogs
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!
post signature

You May Also Like

0 comments