The Girls Unicorn & Donut Birthday

by - April 06, 2017

Better late than never right? We did a joint party again for the girls this year. Originally I thought I wouldn't get around to doing one because things had been so crazy but Ashlyn kept talking about having a birthday party so I threw one together last minute. I called my best friend Kat and told her to come help me (because I don't do parties without her) and she was more than happy to help with the festivities. I planned it during her girls Spring Break and St. Patrick's Day. So perfect! 
 
I wanted to do an early party because that is when my kids are at their best. This also made food easier and more difficult because it wasn't really breakfast or lunch time. We decided on donuts, muffins, cupcakes, confetti popcorn and fruit. Drinks we easy since we had water and juice. 
  
 Since we have a large front yard on a cul de sac we put everything out front for the kids. 
I wanted to have a bunch of activities for them to do so I knew for sure we would have our Little Tikes bounce house out (seriously best purchase we ever made when Ace was a toddler). I also bought a bunch of crayons from Amazon, this bubble machine, sidewalk chalk and a big unicorn coloring poster. 
  
Kat and her oldest daughter made the cupcakes. I bought little unicorns from Target's dollar spot. They worked out perfect as little toppers.  I also got the favors from there too. They had wood unicorn and robot painting kits. Seriously, I love Target's dollar spot. I also got unicorn stamps and sunglasses for the girls there. 
I picked out these dresses in purple and aqua for the girls to wear for the party. Then she put on this dress and then Everly decided it wasn't happening so she wear some random pair of shorts and t-shirt. I finally got her to agree to put her dress on for cake pictures and she put a Mickey zip up on over it. Such a stinker. I also realized I didn't get any great pictures of the girls together but I did at school for Everly's actual birthday so you get what you get, right? 

Everly's Dress



Cart





!
This picture cracks me up. They were waiting for us to sing to them and were like hurry up!


Bubble Machine / Ashlyn's Dress

Bounce House

 


facebookinstagramtwitterpinterestbloglovin

You May Also Like

0 comments