Wedding Favors!

by - January 26, 2013

I look back on my wedding day and I still can't believe it has been 3 and a half years that Branden and I have been married. Time flies when you're having fun!

With a few of my friends getting engaged and planning their weddings I have had the opportunity to help them with a few details. One of my favorite things to check out are wedding favors. I remember thinking about all the cute things I had seen at other people's weddings when I was engaged and knew it was on the minds of my friends. I think some of my favorite favors have got to be the Heart Spoon Favors. I think they add an adorable touch to a wedding and also are something you can use when you get home. Another favor I have always liked, which my friend Michelle had at her wedding, are the glass coasters. Again they can be used when you get home and are a nice little favor for each guest.
I think whenever you can give your guests something useful it is always a plus. I of course always love when you can get a tasty treat to go along with it as well.

A new favor I saw recently were kitchen timers! I seriously love this one. They come in different styles but my favorite has got to be the champagne ice bucket one. Another new one I had never seen before are salt and pepper shakers. I mean, come on? How awesome is that. They have a couple different styles of these as well but I think the LOVE one is so fitting for a wedding. So many great wedding favor ideas, how can you pick just one?!

Don't forget to vote, just click below, easy as that!
The Best Mom Blogs
Follow @love_bren
Check out the current Giveaway!
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!
post signature

You May Also Like

0 comments