The Best Work Out Clothes under $50!

by - January 10, 2013

PhotobucketSo if you haven't heard I am obsessed with all of these fun surprise boxes in the mail. I have Citrus Lane for Ace and Glossy Box for myself. Now there is another fabulous box I am excited about. It is called PvBody and if you are like me and wanting to get in shape for the new year then you are going to really love this. They are a month-to-month subscription service that enables women to get luxury fitness apparel at an affordable price.

Photobucket
Just head over to PvBody and take a survey on what your style is and you get a customized box just for you! The even better part? These boxes retail for over $100 and you get it for only $49.95. But if you use this link you automatically get an additional 20% off! For workout clothes that is a huge bargain. . Oh and there is FREE shipping...Boo-Yah! I am so excited to get my box I am like a little kid waiting for Santa right now. I may or may not be driving my husband nuts with anticipation.

Photobucket


The Best Mom Blogs
Follow @love_bren
Check out the current Giveaway!
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!
post signature

You May Also Like

0 comments