Happy New Year!

by - January 01, 2013


Happy New Year everyone! I hope everyone had a great time celebrating. We were home because Ace and I were sick. We are feeling a bit better today. I am linking up over at Jessica Who? Blogger's Ball. Check it out!

1. What was your best part of 2012? 
The best part of 2012 was my son's first birthday. I got to spend time with family and friends and celebrate one year of having the most incredible person in my life, one year of being a Mom, one year of patience, one year of understanding the love my parents have for me, and one year of being amazed over and over by one little person. 

2. What was your favorite song/book/movie of 2012? 
My favorite book was definitely the first Hunger Games and Where We Belong. Song would be Luke Bryan's Drunk on You. Movie was definitely Dark Knight Rises. I love Bane's voice lol.

3. What was your biggest accomplishment of 2012? 
My biggest accomplishment other then being an awesome Mom? :-P 
Probably getting my shop up and running. 

4. What are you looking forward to the most in 2013? 
I am looking forward to buying a house!

5. What are your new year's resolutions? 
My resolution is to be healthier. After losing both of my parents within 9 days of each other it really makes you realize how short life is and how important small changes make. I want to be healthier for my son. 



The Best Mom Blogs
Follow @love_bren
Check out the current Giveaway!
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!
post signature

You May Also Like

0 comments