Red, White and Blue Toddler Room!

by - January 13, 2013

Photobucket I am not sure if I have mentioned this yet but this year we plan on buying our first home! With this I really want to make over Ace's bed room. I want the "theme" to be Red, White and Blue and Nautical. My Dad had painted this awesome picture of Uncle Sam, it is similar to the "I Want You" pictures but instead of pointing he made him giving the peace sign, cool, right? He had given it to me when I was probably 16 and I have always loved it. I told Branden when Ace got bigger I wanted it to be in his room so we will be going off of that.
PhotobucketPhotobucketI of course have been pinning a bunch of ideas for his "big boy" room and can not wait to get started. I recently saw some awesome things on Zulily so I snatched those up. I can't wait to get them in the mail. My husband might want to slightly strangle me because I am bringing all these things in and we need to be cleaning the house out, ha! I am obsessed with these anchor totes for his toys. How cute is it? I got two so I figured one can be for his stuffed animals and the other for his books or for his blogs and legos.
I also grabbed this adorable pillow which I am not sure if I will put it in Ace's room or our room but I really liked it and it was only $8.99! Throw pillows are always so expensive and I like ones that are a bit more unique so this one was really my style. I thought it would be cute in Ace's room with the big number 3 but since it is more of a cream color I am not sure if it will look good or not. We will see!

Photobucket
I saw this Kidkraft Boat Toddler  bed at the local consignment store's website. I am really hoping they still have it.

Any tips on nautical or red, white and blue bedding? I am having trouble with that part. 

The Best Mom Blogs
Follow @love_bren
Check out the current Giveaway!
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!
post signature

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Cameron's nursery has a nautical theme and Pottery Barn has the BEST stuff (not the cheapest) for this theme...their bedding and decor are so perfect and not too baby-ish, so I plan on using them for years to come. We have a really cute blue/white striped tote with rope handles for all of Cameron's toys and it's absolutely perfect! They also have wall decor, lamps, piggy banks, etc...all nautical!! I hope that helps :) Oh, and Etsy has been a great source, too!

    ReplyDelete