My Top Day Care Must Haves

by - January 21, 2013

 photo ScreenShot2013-01-21at122742AM_zpse0e58ecc.png
It's day care time in the Kania household! Ace is rolling with the big boys. This meant we had to get him all ready for his first day of "school". I took a little ride to the store and got some special things for his first day. My favorite has to be his little lunch bag. I love the Skip Hop designs. We got him the dog one but I found an adorable giraffe one online and had they had it in the store I would have gotten it instead but the dog one is super adorable too. 
Some of my fellow Mommy friends also gave me some great tips on what to pack for him so combine that with what the day care had told us to pack and what they suggest I think we got a good top ten list right here! 

Don't forget to vote, just click below, easy as that!
The Best Mom Blogs
Follow @love_bren
Check out the current Giveaway!
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!
post signature

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi Brenna! I love your blog. Thanks for stopping by and entering my giveaway on Michigan Home Mommy Works. I love meeting fellow bloggers. I look forward to following you. Good luck on the giveaway. =) www.michiganhomemommyworks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Skip Hop bags!!! Cam is only 6 months, but he is definitely getting one soon!!! Great list!! Don't forget a change of clothes...just in case ;)

    ReplyDelete