Mini Update & Funny Ace Video

by - January 02, 2013

Hey everyone! So I know I have been super MIA lately and I am so appreciative of all the support and sweet comments and emails. I am slowly getting back into the groove of things and wanted to update on my life a bit.
First Ace had a great Christmas. We woke up and opened presents and he is absolutely in love with his tool bench Branden's brother and SIL got him. He also got this super awesome car from my cousins and he basically has us drive him around the house going room to room in it. Cute? Yes. A bit princess-esque? Maybe.
New Years Eve Ace and I spent at home sick. He has a nasty cold or something and has had a low grade fever and some lovely green boogies. He also loves to sneeze and cough all over me. He has been in great spirits so we lucked out there.
Ace has also been enjoying his slide we got him about a month or so ago. He, of course, does everything in his own style and goes down the slide backwards. Yep, he is that cool.
Here is a cute little video of him doing his thang.



Don't forget to vote, just click below, easy as that!
The Best Mom Blogs
Follow @love_bren
Check out the current Giveaway!
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!
post signature

You May Also Like

0 comments