Sunday Confessions Link Up

by - January 06, 2013

1. I seriously need more sleep. I stay up and think about my parents every.single.night. It's slowly getting easier but I am tired!
Photobucket 
{source}
2. I am conflicted on having another baby. Some days I really want another one and then other days I think how fortunate I am to have such a healthy, happy, easy little guy and don't want to take any time away from him. I just love our family of three and how easy it is to do things together.
Photobucket
3. I am totally in a blogging slump. Sorry about that!
4. I am totally obsessed with all those monthly surprise boxes like Glossy Box and Citrus Lane (use code TAKEHALF for half off till 1/8/13). I can not wait to get my first Glossy Box
Citrus Lane Box for Ace

Photobucket
Glossy Box for Mommy!
5. I really miss my parents and catch myself wanting to call or text them something and realize I can't. Losing your parents is the weirdest thing to experience.


The Best Mom Blogs 

Follow @love_bren
Check out the current Giveaway!
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!
post signature

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. I am so sorry for your loss! I lost my mom 10 years ago and it is so hard that she is not there to talk to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katrin, it has been tough. I was very close to my parents and only live a few miles from them so it makes it even more difficult because I am so used to seeing them all the time.

      Delete
  2. I'm with you on #2. Some days I want another baby like right now; other days, I'm so happy with just Lucy.

    I'm so, so sorry about your parents. I have no idea what I would do if I lost mine. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

    Cady
    http://journey1000words.com

    ReplyDelete