Wee Bit Wednesday

by - September 15, 2010



{one} have you ever won a trophy? if yes, for what?
My sister and I won a trophy for a three legged race one 4th of July. lol


{two} what was your favorite subject in school?
This is a hard one, I didn't really like anything in high school, I skipped a lot. Middle school I loved peer counseling and now I am a psych major so I guess that makes sense. Oh and Chorus.


{three} what time do you get up in the morning?
Alarm went off at 7 and I snoozed till 7:25. This only occurs on Tues. and Wed. other days I sleep till I want to get up so usually 9 or 10AM.


{four} if you could open your own business, what would it be?
I am a nanny and in a sense it's like having your own business. I wouldn't mind actually having a nanny agency though.


{five} if you could spend the evening with one rock star/band, who would it be?
Jack Johnson, hands down my all time favorite ever!


{six} what sitcom character reminds you of you?
I am trying to think what sitcoms I still watch or have watched in the past. Oh! I got it, Michelle Tanner from Full House. I am the youngest in my family and have always been super cute.


{seven} what are the 3 most important things to you?
Being happy with myself, if I am not happy with myself I can't be happy with anything else in my life, my husband and my relationship and of course family and friends.


{eight} chips or popcorn?
Hmm, I am not a huge chip or popcorn eater. It really depends on what I am doing or eating. If I am eating a sub I get chips, if I am watching a movie at the theater then popcorn otherwise I don't really eat either.


{nine} have you ever ordered anything from an infomercial?
I am trying to think...I know I told my husband I really wanted this ring from QVC but I don't think I actually saw it on TV.


{ten} what is one thing that you are grateful for today?
only one? My husband!


now it’s your turn!
happy wednesday…

You May Also Like

0 comments