Nap = Pregnant?

by - September 05, 2010

So we are in the Keys this weekend at my parents vacation home and last night I asked my mom if I could take a sleeping pill because I had allergies and was sharing a room with Ashley and her dog (Bran was back home working) and Ash and her dog have an insane case of the mouth breather train snorer syndrome. My mom gave me one and I passed out. Well usually whenever I take anything to help me sleep which is usually only benadryl because I can't take other OTC PM medicines since they give me restless leg, I end up feeling really tired the next day. Today was like no other and so I was super tired and cranky so everyone went on the boat and I took a nap.

Well apparently my Mom and brother both asked think I am pregnant now! My mom looks at my and goes is there something you want to tell me? I was like no Mom, I am not pregnant. Then my sister tells me Dustin asked her and so when he walked out and smiled at me I said shut up, I am not pregnant. Sibling love lol.

Oh and the movie Going the Distance, not worth the trip to the movies. Sorry Drew and Justin, better luck next time.

Anyway, Ash and I went to Calypsos and had some cracked conch and there was a dolphin swimming by the dock! I have never seen one swim that close to a dock before. So cool!

You May Also Like

0 comments