TTC: To test or not to test...

by - September 03, 2010

that is the question...

I think I am going to take a pregnancy test tomorrow. I feel like my period should be here any day since I got a positive OPK 2 weeks ago this Sunday so why not test tomorrow morning? I only have a dollar tree test so hopefully if I am pregnant it will pick it up.

I am going to the Keys tomorrow for the weekend so hopefully if I test and its positive I can keep it quiet so Bran doesn't know and surprise him when I get back on Sunday since he has to work and isn't going.

It's weird because I am getting a bit of deja vu from last time I was pregnant. I had my eyes checked today and I had them checked right before I found out last time so it's just kind of weird because its almost 2 years since I found out I was pregnant before.

You May Also Like

0 comments