Wee Bit Wednesday 9/ 22/ 10

by - September 22, 2010

 
{one} what is your happiest childhood memory?
I have a lot. I always loved going on vacation with my family because we always had so much fun. I think one of the best ones was going to Utah and Vegas. We went skiing and it was my first time seeing snow. I was about eight and I was really good at it. I remember having snowball fights with my brother, sister and cousin. We also went to this old town that was like the Wild Wild West and then we went to Vegas and stayed at Circus Circus and my cousin and brother scared the crap out of my sister and me with telling us scary stories and they even did Bloody Mary in the bathroom and came out with ketchup all over their faces. It was probably one of the most memorable vacations.

{two} what is your middle name?
Patricia after my Dad Patrick.

{three} what’s the habit you’re most proud of breaking?
hmm probably driving like a maniac.

{four} what do you order when you order chinese food?
Honey Chicken!

{five} what’s the best bargain you’ve ever found at a garage sale or thrift store?
I actually got a really cute purse at a thrift store. I was always kind of weirded out by those places but my friend wanted to go and I couldn't do the whole clothes thing but I did look at purses and you can actually see the purse in the post A is for Awesome, its the animal print one. It was only like $7 and it was on sale so less then that and they don't charge tax!

{six} what’s the best costume you’ve ever worn?
I was such a nut when it came to Halloween so I changed my mind every other day but I remember one year I wanted to be a vampire and I painted my face and drew a widows peak on my head and had the blood coming down my face and everyone else was dressed really girlie and cute. I was really hardcore that year.

{seven} who’s your favorite game show host?
Pat Sajak, I loved Wheel of Fortune when I was younger.

{eight} what’s your favorite breakfast food?
I actually don't really like breakfast food. It all seems so greasy and gross to me. I do like french toast once in a blue moon.

{nine} what’s your least favorite word?
Retard, I think it is such a useless word.

{ten} describe something that happened to you for which you have no explanation.
Hmm I don't really know. I will have to think about it and get back to you.

okay, your turn!
 

You May Also Like

0 comments