A is for Awesome!

by - September 18, 2010

It's Saturday! Hello weekend!

Today I ended up waking up sorta, kinda early because I was having a weird nightmare about Freddy Cougar, yeah seriously!

Then I decided that I was going to go to Pier 1 Imports to pick up a few things I had seen online. I called to make sure they had the Magnet Board that I really wanted and they did! Woot Woot! One left and it is all mine. I also was in desperate need of some kind of hooks to hang up my purses since the other ones I tried just fell down and they had the cutest Seaglass Embossed Wall Hooks on sale for $7.99! I am obsessed and in love with them. They hold all my purses too. Bran, put it up immediately for me. Love him! Then I also needed something to hold my earrings and they had this cute section of jewelry and accessories there that I had no idea was in the store and I found this cute little bird one. It is so cute and goes well with the theme of my side of the room which is antiquish, if that's even a word. 
Then after that Bran, my sister and I went to the movies to see Easy A and it was so funny! I love Emma Stone, she seriously rocks. Her humor and timing is amazing.

Now I am off to study for my two tests I have on Monday, lucky me! Below are pictures of my new additions to our room

You May Also Like

0 comments