Disney Passes!!

by - September 01, 2010

We are getting Disney Seasonal Passes!!! I am so excited. I know, I know. Who buys passes to theme parks when they are trying to get pregnant? THIS GIRL! There is more to the parks then just hardcore rides so I think if I get preggers I will be fine with ridding the kiddie rides and seeing shows. My sister is going to get a pass to so she can ride the non-pregger lady rides if I do get knocked up.

There is just something about Disney that makes me so happy. It was something I did so much as a kid. My Dad would wake us up at like 4AM and Ash and I would whine and pass back out in the van then wake up and annoy our Dad with a nice round of It's a Small World singing and my Mom would laugh.  Then we would go straight to the park as it was opening and it just felt so perfect. The music they play as you are walking in, the castle right in front of you at Magic Kingdom. I love all the parks. Animal Kingdom is probably my least favorite only because it doesn't have enough rides yet but I am sure it will get there eventually. I know my way around the parks like no other and which rides to hit first. I speed walk the whole way and can spot a first timer in a heartbeat. Ash and I used to go so much that when we got older we would go alone and run around the park and hit all the rides in no time. It was so fun. I have so many pictures of going there, I am going to have to dig them out because those were seriously some of the best times.


One of my all time favorite times though was with Branden for my 25th birthday. We went to Orlando for a whole week and went to all parks minus Animal Kingdom and also went to the Universal ones. Bran had only been to Magic Kingdom once so it was great going with a somewhat first timer.

Here are some pics. I just love them because it was one of our first real vacations together. P.S. These pictures made me realize I am a real graceful eater.

You May Also Like

0 comments