Shopping Fever!

by - September 16, 2010

I definitely have a shopping bug. I shouldn't be spending all my extra babysitting money on clothes but I can't help it. I went to the mall thinking I was going to get some cheap t-shirts to wear to my nannying jobs and then I went into Forever21 and saw this skirt I wanted forever ago. I swear I think I was going to get it for New Years and never did. They had one left and I had grabbed this awesome green flowy tank with a cute back and thought this could be a match made in heaven. I tried it on and LOVED it. I of course took a picture there since I still don't have a long mirror. My BFF is giving me hers since she is getting rid of it which is why I have yet to buy one. I will take more pics when I can but here is one for now.
Skirt: FOREVER21: Asymmetrical Pleated Skirt
Top: FOREVER21: Couldn't find link. 

You May Also Like

0 comments