What I'm Loving...

by - August 29, 2012

This is what I am loving right now...

First and foremost I am loving the fact that my sister-in-law Nicole is going to be having a baby!!! I was waiting to post who was pregnant because she hadn't announced it yet but a couple days ago my mother-in-law made the announcement on Facebook for her since she rarely gets on. I am so so happy for her and her husband Andy. She is the sweetest.
Now for some other things I am loving!

My gorg nail polish! Why, yes, it is Wet N' Wild! I can't bring myself to spend a lot on nail polish because I never wear the same color more than a few times.


The Inbetweeners on MTV

All my new clothes!


This mini hair straightener. I am going to have to get this before we go to Michigan I think. 


My Fabulous animal print purse.

This look 


Check out the GIVEAWAY going on right now.

Don't forget to visit our Sponsors this month over at GlitterThis.com!



You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. cute blog!
    I want to try that polish!

    -ash

    ps. i am hosting a giveaway if you're interested (CHEVRON NECKLACE)

    http://ashley-warner.blogspot.com/2012/08/reminder-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete