Flower headbands, anyone?

by - August 21, 2012

This Saturday my bestie and I are going to the Mermaid Cafe! I can't wait. We would go there when we were younger and I haven't been in forever. We have decided we need to discuss the flower headband trend and whether or not I can pull it off. She has deemed her hairline incapable of looking good with a headband on so it is up to me to pull of this trend. Wish me luck!

I really need to know where the cutest ones are. I want to get them from Etsy or a homemade shop to support those working from home and have their own business. Any suggestions?

This is the style I am looking for...

{via}

The flowers can be a bit bigger but I like those kind of flowers. Any ideas? 
I wear my hair back a lot so that is the main reason I feel like I need to get with this trend so I look less sloppy. 




You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Pretty! I think that you are on the right track with looking on etsy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure! I just need to find a good shop to get it from.

      Delete
  2. We do custom orders for moms too! We are working on getting some of these rolled roses in - what size do you prefer? How many inches wide? We carry all colors of skinny elastic.
    www.facebook.com/LilMissSweetPeaBoutque

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had thought of you guys before! I was just thinking of you doing them for babies so I ordered one online but if I like it I might go ahead and get one from you!

      Delete
  3. We do custom orders for moms too! www.facebook.com/LilMissSweetPeaBoutique
    What size rolled rose are you looking for (how many inches), we are working on getting some in stock. Gail

    ReplyDelete