What I'm Loving...

by - August 15, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

This cute football beanie my friend made for Ace! I will be selling them in my shop and he put it on today and I nearly died from how cute he looked. This is her son in it because I forgot to get a picture of him in it.


This cute look that I really need to get for our Michigan/Ohio trip.


The fact that I sold 46 diapers, 2 snack bags and got my store page finally working today! It has been quite productive considering I have two littles here with me. Thankfully they nap!


What are you loving today? 


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. OMGosh how cute is that football!
    I need some of those for my store!
    We barely have anything for boys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! I can't wait to start selling them in my shop.

      Delete