Not Just a Princess!

by - August 23, 2012

Not Just a Princess by: Mary Lee

Author Mary Lee emailed me recently asking if I would review her book called "Not Just a Princess".  The first thing I noticed was the little girl on the front was wearing a pretty dress and a pirate hat, we call Ace a Pirate Baby so I knew this would be perfect for me to review. I had to look into it more and loved the book! It is a book that I think is geared more towards little girls but I think little boys could get enjoyment out of it as well. The little girl in the book, Mia, is very creative and has a wonderful imagination. 
The pictures are incredibly sweet and appealing. When Mia is playing in the sandbox she pretends to be a pirate and when she is taking a bath she is suddenly having tea with a mermaid.
I would highly recommend this book and think my niece who just started going to school would love this because she has a huge imagination.
For children who love books like Pinkalicious they will love this book!

***I was not paid for a positive review for this book***


If you have a product you would like reviewed feel free to email me. I do not charge for reviews. 

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Part of the blog hop! Nice to meet ya,

    amanda
    http://paintundermynails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I will go check yours out too!

      Delete