Craving Autumn Time!

by - August 27, 2012


I think it is safe to say that everyone loves Fall. In South Florida it is a miracle if it gets cool enough to wear a jacket in the Fall time. Despite the lack of chilly weather we do lose the gross humidity that seems to plague us most of the year.

This year we are heading to Michigan a couple weeks before the official start of Fall but I know it is going to feel like it when I get there. I have already picked out cute clothes for Ace to wear and I can't wait to get my favorite boots out! You can see my obsession over those here and here.


I can't wait to go to Knaebe's and have apple cider and eat some yummy donuts and get apples. I have been dying to bring Ace there. It screams Autumn! I also  can't wait to put his Football Beanie on his little head and take pictures of him running around.

Here are some snap shots of our trip there 3 years ago.


It slobbered all over me, notice my sister in law in the background laughing at me


Check out Bella's face? She is the cutest!



With half of Bran's siblings and their significant others. Love them!

Bella was running to her Uncle Branden, swoon!

Check me out! 

Rochelle taught me to make caramel apples

Finished product! 

Make sure you check out my GIVEAWAY!

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love fall, too! I can't wait to dig out my pumpkin bath products and candles, and make pumpkin bread!

    http://journey1000words.com

    ReplyDelete