Updates!

by - August 14, 2012

Ace at Uncle Mike and Aunt Teresa's house
I have been slacking in the blogging department. I have been working on getting my shop up and running so it has taken quite a bit of my time.

So here are a bunch of quick little updates...

Right now I am looking for great WAHM and eco-friendly products to stock my store with. I am excited to start of the Surprise Mail as well! I am thinking of picking a few products per month to use as the Surprise Mail and change it the next month. We will see how it works out.

On a personal side not to much has been going on. I had a girls weekend with my sister and best friend and then next weekend Branden, Ace and I are going to go to Orlando since we won a free weekend and then going to see my other bestie in Lake Placid.

I am excited because someone is going to be expecting a little (no I can not say yet who) and I just saw an ultrasound of the little teeny newb yesterday and I am beyond excited. I forgot how they look that early. Crazy!!

We are traveling in September to Michigan and Ohio, which I am SO excited about. I love going to Rogers City to hang out with Bran's family. Then we head to Ohio later in the week for my cousin's wedding! We will be gone for 10 days. It should be interesting to see how Ace does.

And since no post is complete without some pics of Ace, here are a few super cute ones from this weekend when he was with my parents and cousins.
wearing Grandma's sunglasses

Hanging with cousin Brian

Daddy and Ace at the Dolphin's Game

Aunt Teresa and Ace


cousin Kayla feeding Ace

signing time with Kayla

Dolphins Game with Daddy



You May Also Like

0 comments