What I'm Loving

by - October 26, 2012

This week I am loving a lot of fabulous things!

HALLOWEEN!

This old picture of Branden and me 3 Halloweens ago.

HOME!

First of all my amazing Sponsor from My Modern Home has some great modern handmade home decor items. My favorite items from her shop other then my fabulous table runner I got from there are her throw pillows.
I also love these Christmas towels. They are perfect for decorating your kitchen or bathroom for the upcoming holidays!




YUMMY!

I was given a great opportunity to review Veggie Wedgies from Peas of Mind, healthy frozen food for growing kids! First of all I am a total french fry addict so I always hated the idea of Ace having french fries. We never have them in our house and I don't order them as a side for him when we go out. When I was asked to review these I was very excited at this being a healthy version of something I love. I picked out the broccoli flavored Veggie Wedgies and made them for Ace and Brady. Both the boys could not get enough of them! I even had some and I could replace my french fry addiction with this delicious option. Something else I also love about this companies products is that they are gluten, dairy, egg, and fat free! I have friends who are vegan and I know how difficult it can be to find new and exciting food that is vegan. Peas of Mind is a great option for families on the run and want to feed their family healthy meals
Available in 4 flavors: Broccoli, Carrot, Apply and Cauliflower

* I was able to try this product for free in exchange for this review. I was not paid for a positive review. All thoughts are my own.

ELECTION TIME!

For all you voters out there, I highly suggest taking this quiz. My husband came home and told me I just had to take it and see where I stood with each candidate. It helps you see where each candidate stands on the issues that are important to you. 
ACE!
This picture my friend took when we were at the Pumpkin Patch, they have this huge chair there and she caught this picture.




Follow @love_bren
Check out the current Giveaway!
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!
post signature

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love the picture of Ace. That is adorable!

    ReplyDelete