Birthday Weekend! Photo Overload!

by - October 28, 2012

This past weekend was probably one of the best ones we have had in a long time. Branden was actually off both days, which rarely happens unless we are going out of town. We had two birthdays to go to so we were very busy! Saturday we went to Ace's friend Payton's first birthday. It was Hello Kitty theme and Lindsay, Payton's Mom, went all out. I wish I had taken pictures of everything because it was insanely cute. Ace got to jump in a bounce house, which he loved. 
This kid cracks me up

How cute is Payton's birthday outfit?

Ace with his buddies in the bounce house


Painting fun! He kept eating it.

Ace and Brody making a huge mess, so fun!
The cute birthday girl!

He loved that straw. 

Payton screaming out of excitement. Isn't her cake beautiful?

Ace loving on his friend

Brody's so adorable!

On Sunday we had my nephew, Gavin's, first birthday party. It was Halloween theme and so we of course were going to dress Ace as the hulk. Well, after an hour of trying to find his damn costume we decided it was a lost cause and headed to the party store to try and find something for the party. We ended up getting him this gnome costume. It was so freaking cute on him.
My little gnome and me!


Ace with his cousins Brianna and Adrien in the background

Can you tell he had fun? 

Ace with his "cousin" Manon

She was Chuckie! 

I was obsessed with her costume lol

Minnie down the slide!

Ace's turn!

More bounce house fun!
Unfortunately I didn't get any pics with Ace and his cousin Gavin because my camera died here and right after this Gavin got in the bounce house. I think someone took one of them later on together so I am hoping to get one of them together. All the kids had fun and it was cute seeing them in their costumes. Gavin was a little devil and then had one skeleton jammies later. 

So what is everyone else's littles being for Halloween? Any big plans?


Follow @love_bren
Check out the current Giveaway!
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!
post signature

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. Love the gnome costume! Looks like a fun filled weekend. Gotta love the bounce house! Stopping by from Mommy Moments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I'm your newest follower. I'd love it if you checked me out and maybe returned the favor if you're so inclined. Thank you so much!!

    Sincerely,
    Joanna
    www.ModaMamaBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute pics! what a great time of year to have an outside birthday! it seems like the weather has been nice lately! (well from here anyway...) haha. newest follower! Found ya from Jessica' Who's blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow looks like such a fun weekend! my kids LOVE bouncy houses too! and that cake is adorable. new follower of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bounce house seems like such a great idea for a kids birthday party. As a kid I definitely never attended any party with that. I suppose a trampoline was just as fun though. The artwork station looks like a whole lot of fun. How did they suspend the canvases? I might want to try that one out with my baby sometime. Thanks for linking up with me this week. So happy you all got to be together and have a bunch of birthday fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! I think they held the poster board with clothes pins.

      Delete