Coffee Table #2

by - October 12, 2012


1. Pancakes or waffles?
I love me some waffles!




2. What is your go-to meal?
Spaghetti and meat sauce. It has to be the best food ever!







3. What is your "must have" snack while watching a movie/TV show?

Peanut M&M's!



4. What is your guilt food(the kind where you are sad, lonely, etc. )?
Who doesn't love some fresh baked chocolate chip cookies?







5. What kind of food do you eat that is so disgusting to others and you are embarrassed to tell? Come on! Fess up!
Hmm does escargot count?



All images from weheartit.com



Follow @love_bren
Check out the current Giveaway!
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!
post signature

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. I am all about waffles and peanut m&ms!

    I just found your cute blog through the hop! I am your newest follower and I am excited to read more about you. Would love for you to stop by and follow along if you'd like :)

    sjdmiller.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow. I will check out your blog too!

      Delete
  2. Hi Bren, I also will devour escargot - I don't find it remotely disgusting. More like, totally yummy! I also like waffles, but I prefer to have them made for me so that's what I order when I go out for breakfast, but I make pancakes at home. Waffles are a bit more labour intensive. I'm a new follower from the Make My Saturday Sweet Hop. Have a wonderful weekend! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I am not the only one who loves escargot! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete