Tomorrow!!!

by - October 04, 2012


I am so excited for tomorrow! We are going to Daytona to see one of my best friends and her family. She has two little girls Ashleen and Brielle. I say this all the time but if I never have a daughter it will be ok because I have those two little beauties in my life. I can't wait to spend the weekend with all of them. 
We are going to Orlando on Saturday for Oktoberfest in Celebration! I love Celebration. It is seriously the cutest town. I went to Oktoberfest two years ago with Branden and my friend Andreina and we had the best time. I think it is going to be even more fun to go with Ace and the girls. Tomorrow can't come soon enough!
What is everyone else doing this weekend?
Check out the current Giveaway!
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!
post signature

You May Also Like

0 comments