Chevron Book Sling!

by - October 19, 2012

I am so excited to share our newest addition to our living room. Ace's book sling! I have been dying to get one of these for forever since my little book worm has too many books to count and there wasn't a designated spot for them in the living room. This made the perfect spot and we didn't have to add another piece of bulky furniture! If you are interested in getting one, Boogie Smalls Boutique has been generous enough to offer a 10% discount code for my readers! Just use code: PIM10 at checkout.


Follow @love_bren
Check out the current Giveaway!
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!
post signature

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. So cute! I love it. I need to get one of those for our little book worm...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! It holds so many of his books I was surprised.

      Delete