Must Have Shoes!

by - October 05, 2012


What woman doesn't love shoes? With the start of the Fall season and Winter right around the corner I wanted to share my top picks from Westfield for the cooler seasons.
Hylda Riding Boots: These boots can be worn during your everyday errands and look fabulous with a pair of skinny jeans, white t-shirt and a statement necklace. Check out their other women's boots if riding boots aren't quite your style.
Urge Burn Flats

Fun Ballet Flats: I am not one of those stylish women who runs errands or chases babies around in heels. It just doesn't happen (and if you are you have my admiration). I could, though, live in ballet flats. I love animal print for Fall and a splash of color for Winter. 
Apricot Calf Flats

A Classic Pair of Peep Toe Heels: With all the Holiday parties coming up, the last thing you want to do is spend all your gift money on a new pair of heels for every dress you buy for all these events. I love a great pair of black or nude heels can go a long way and save you money.

Denver Nude Heels



Fun New Years Eve High Heels: I know I said a class pair of  heels right before this but I think New Years Eve is the night you can go all out when it comes to shoes. You can go with the most over the top heels and not look like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. I mean, these shoes are pretty amazing!
GUESS Myricka

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love the sparkly heels. I have been looking for the perfect pair of boots for two years now and can't find them under $300, though :(

    ReplyDelete