Weekend Rewind

by - July 30, 2012

Ashley with her beautiful cake! Isn't she cute?
This weekend was great! Branden had Saturday off, which is a rare occasion and it was so nice getting to spend the day with him.
First of all our kid is amazing! He had a bottle when he woke up and went right back to bed and slept in till 10:30 am! Yeah, we are pretty lucky. Then we headed out and had some wraps from Froots. Love that place. Then we went to Target and ran some errands and then Ace napped while Bran and I worked on our computers and did some things around the house and got ready for my sister's 30th birthday party.
We headed over to Ashley's after Ace's nap. We had a great time. I spent most of the night trying to wrangle the munchkin but it was great seeing some old friends and meeting some new ones.
My parents, my siblings and the grand babies

Someone wanted to do a keg stand, yikes!

Ace and Aunt Ashley in front of her Fabulous cake!
Sunday wasn't very exciting. Ace slept in again, heck yeah! Then we went grocery shopping, ate and he napped. I did lots of laundry (blah). 

Next weekend is my girls weekend with my sister and our besties. Can't wait!



You May Also Like

0 comments