Weekend Rewind

by - July 09, 2012

As usual this weekend was busy. 
FRIDAY 
I spent the night stuffing goodie bags. It was actually kind of fun. It felt like I was really getting things done for this party. Again I totally went overboard! 
Stuffed Goodie Bags
Some of the treats
SATURDAY

On Saturday I went to Chik-Fil-A to meet up with two friends who I hadn't seen in forever! We all three had kids now and it was so nice hanging out with them. While we were there Ace was trying to crawl around but his poor leg kept getting scraped by the floor so my friend Natalia had her daughter's PJ pants with her and we put those on him. They may or may not have been Tinkerbell ones. :-X
Rocking Tinkerbelle pants


Ace checking out a little girl in Toddler Town


A present from my friend Amy
After nap time Branden and I wanted to take Ace to get his first haircut. Well, that didn't work out so well. The Cartoon Cuts was ridiculous. We got there and the woman in the front ignored us and then the other woman finally got done and said it would be a half hour and it was already late so we said screw it. They don't let you make appointments which I find ridiculous when you are going to be cutting little kids hair but whatever. 

Just taking a walk around the mall


SUNDAY
Bran went to work and Ace and I headed to church. It was a great service about integrity. They spoke about Daniel and it really reminded me of my cousin Teresa. She is who I go to about a lot of things I am going through or when I have issues with someone and she is so positive and inspiring with her advice. 
This was also the first time Ace got upset in the daycare. I think he was overtired and I think his teeth are bothering him. Poor buggie. It worked out well because he loves the music so he got fussy towards the end and was able to enjoy the music. 

After church Ace and I took naps. I was so tired. Branden got off early so after we woke up we went to my Mom's and got Ace's haircut. She did a great job. 





We can finally spike his hair again!





You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thank you so much!! And I bet it really flies right? I am sure in no time I will be like what happened to my baby?!

    ReplyDelete