Baby Legs

by - July 27, 2012

Baby Legs for Sale!


I am so excited to start selling Baby Legs! My son has been wearing Baby Legs since he was a teeny tiny little guy. I decided to sell them at a discount price for other Mom's who also love them for their babies. Below are the ones we have right now. We will be stocking up on more patterns and designs once we see what people like.

Right now these are the ones I have available but will have more arriving soon. If there are a type you like that are not listed feel free to email me about ordering ones you like. 
For my fabulous Followers I am going to be selling them for $8-$6. Shipping is a flat rate of $4.00





Prints


Aqua w. Green Stars, Pink Bubblegum, Cow Print, Brown Polka Dots, Rainbow

Ace at 7 months in the Cow print
Ace in Rainbow












You May Also Like

0 comments