411 on Me!

by - July 21, 2012


I thought this would be fun to do. I got these questions from Ashley's Blog.



1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed? 
I started blogging about 2 years ago. I first did it just to keep my thoughts on TTC in one spot. I had read many other blogs on women who also struggled to have a baby and it was nice knowing I wasn't alone. My blog has gone from a person who blogs about herself to a person who blogs mostly about her son. 
First picture I posted on my blog 
Us now! 

2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study? 
I did. I first attended Broward College near home and then went away to University of South Florida. That was probably one of the best times of my life. I was on my own with my best friend and met some really awesome people including my husband. I ended up moving home due to my mother's health at the time and finished up at Florida Atlantic University where I got my degree in Psychology. 

3. Where have you traveled?
Everywhere! Ok not everywhere but I grew up traveling a lot. I have been to St. Thomas, Antigua, Bahamas, Puerto Rico, Utah, Nevada, Michigan, New York, Georgia, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arizona, Indiana, Mexico and I think that might be it. 
My sister, Grandma and me on a cruise


4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
A house! I would love to buy a house, not in South Florida, of course. We still are undecided where we want to live long term but when we do know that is what we plan to do anyway.

5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?
-People who are constantly negative and complaining and playing victim. It is very frustrating when they always think everyone is against them. I often have to wonder if you think it is everyone else then maybe it's actually not everyone, maybe it is you causing the problem. 

-Ignorance. I am so over people who feel the need to make a big deal about other people's choices or lifestyles. If someone is gay and you don't like it then get over it, if someone speaks another language and you don't like it then ignore it. If I hear one more person say "speak english" when they hear people speaking another language to there family who also speaks the same language I am going to scream! I don't expect people in Mexico to care that I speak English to my family when I am in there country and I don't expect people who speak other languages to speak to their family members in any other language then what they are accustomed to. 

-People who have children and just chose not to really parent them. They just leave their babies in play pens, carseats, bouncers or swings all day. You had a baby and they aren't decoration. Hold your damn kid!  They also allow their kids to just walk all over them and disrespect them. I think there is a way to treat a child respectfully and teach them to be respectful to you as well. I think that line is blurred with some people and it shows in the disrespect their kids have for them and others. 

6. What is your favorite movie?
Fools Rush In, Just Friends and Goonies

7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
I usually don't drink alcohol but if I do beer seems to be the only one I can tolerate anymore. Diet coke and water are my other staples. 

8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
Take a bath, blog, drive around with the music up super loud, hang out with the girls! 

9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
Hmm that is tough. Since it's 10,000, Neiman Marcus will work! lol 

10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.
Hmmm, I am super clumsy so its hard for me to get embarrassed with a lot of things now. It's been awhile. 

11. What day would you love to relive again?
Probably my second date with my husband. I would love to go back and feel those butterflies and exciting crush feelings again. I love my husband and he can still give me butterflies but there is something so exciting about those first dates. 

12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?
I love Rachel McAdams, can she play me? 

13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
I worked at a gym daycare, nanny'd a lot, probably the most fun jobs I had were working at Ale House and Olive Garden. I also worked at California Pizza Kitchen and my Dad's funeral home.

14. Show us a picture from high school or college.
At the Ann Coulter not so silent walk out (college)






15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
Ireland and Hawaii

16. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you.

My parents and in-laws on Ace's baptism day

Ace's first birthday party, love this one



17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?
Having another child or two, one adopted and one we had the old fashion way and living where we want to be long term. 

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. You are so adorable! Loved seeing all the pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very sweet and remind me of myself a bit! Only I live in a completely different place :-P We could probably be good friends. My kid has just turned 4 months :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very sweet and remind me of myself a bit! Only I live in a completely different place :-P We could probably be good friends. My kid has just turned 4 months :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm following you from the Naptime Review blog hop. I love that you look so happy in all of your pictures. Refreshing! From Jenny @ www.cassandrazcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful family! Following you via Monday Mingle and would love a follow back. All the best, Monica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will check your blog out too.

      Delete