Thank You! Preorder Today!

by - July 29, 2012


I want to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone who has made a purchase from me. I am so grateful for the support and business. After this initial trial run I am happy to say I will be buying fun baby leg warmers and cloth diapers for my shop. I will be adding more items as time goes on. I have BIG plans! As of right now I am placing one more preorder in on Monday and will be having some cute diapers coming as well. Can't wait! If you are interested in checking out the baby leg warmers I have for preorder go to my Facebook page and check out my photos section. Pick the ones you'd like and I will order them with my next batch. They are $5 each and $4 for flat rate shipping. You can email me or message me on Facebook with your order. I also have ones in stock for sale on here. Very simple to order. I will be shipping any bought this weekend tomorrow.
Check out my Facebook Page HERE (this will bring you to the preorder photos.)

You May Also Like

0 comments