19 Months Old

by - February 16, 2013

My little man, you are 19 months old. This past month has had many ups and downs for you. You got some more teeth, which were a killer for you. This has been the first time you have ever truly had issues with teething. You were a hot mess and even got an ear infection to go along with it making you even more miserable. There was a time or two Mommy even cried over how to handle your pain. I hate seeing you so distressed.
You also are having major separation anxiety. I know this has to do with daycare and the fact that Mommy went out of town for a weekend but it breaks my heart to watch you cry when we leave you. You always stop crying fairly quickly but it still stinks.

On to the positives...
You are so so funny. I mean there are no words for how funny you are. Everyone always comments on it and I must say I am pretty proud of the fact that you are so silly, happy and laid back (when you aren't getting those awful molars). You definitely take after the Boyd side with your goofball attitude. You are a lot like your cousin Kayla when she was little and I love it because she is my mini-me and you are hers.

You also are really starting to copy things we say. The other day in the store you dropped my phone and it broke and I said "That's ok" and you copied it, I nearly died from how cute you said it. You also are remembering what things are more and more. We went to Chick-Fil-A for family night and they had the cow walking around and you pointed and yelled "COW!"
You are obsessed with your Grandpa's Ipod and when you want to listen to the music you say "dance" and hold your one hand in the air and do a little tiptoe dance with your feet. We will do "dance parties" before bed and you just crack up.

At school they call you their surfer dude because of your teething necklace and mohawk. Everyone thinks you are so cute and enjoys you.

You have started calling your blankets "kiki" and are starting to really get attached to having a blanket with you. You went through this once before so I am wondering if it will stick this time. You also do this with your sippy, if you are upset you want to hold it.

You want to eat all.the.time.


You shreek and scream a lot now. People always laugh when you do it so unfortunately you think you are super funny.
You are obsessed with your cousins. You think they are hilarious.

Newest sign: cracker
Words: hard to keep track of these but here are a few... blankie "kiki", that's ok, don't touch, baby Lily, "hey, girl, hey", sparkle, you're welcome

Height: 33 inches
Weight 26 lbs






The Best Mom Blogs
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!
post signature

You May Also Like

0 comments