2013 Bloggy Conference

by - February 08, 2013

Bloggy Conference

I am so stoked! I just signed up for The 2013 Bloggy Conference in Ohio. I could not pass up the price on this conference since I have seen other ones for so much more. It is under $75 so you can't beat that! My Aunt also lives there so I will be getting to visit with her as well, two birds, one stone my friends! This conference had my name written all over it.

Has anyone ever been to a Blogging conference before? If so I need some major advice and tips. I have never been to one and can not wait to go out and meet some other Moms who have a passion for blogging as well.

I also think it will be a great opportunity for me to really improve my blogging "skills" so to speak. I have lost a lot of my inspiration the past couple of months since my Mom got sick and my parents passed away. I just haven't been able to put my full heart into it. I still love blogging and connecting with my readers but I do a lot more questioning on what I should and shouldn't put out there. I never did much of that before. I just wrote what I wanted and had fun with it. Now I just feel like there is a bit of a wall up. Who knows, I also question what is and isn't important to even write about. Somethings just seem so unimportant after their loss as well. Do I want to sit around blogging or get out and do things. I  just don't know what it is. I also have been putting a lot of time into my shop Au Natural Baby, which I am so in love with. I want so badly for my shop to do well and recently things have really picked up and people have been just so incredible. I am extremely grateful for all the support and encouragement.

Now that I went completely off course lets get back to what I originally was posting about, The 2013 Bloggy Conference. Did anyone go to the 2012 one? What other conferences are out there that I should look into?
If anyone else is going please comment or email me. I would so love to get to know you and have some friendly faces there to connect with when I am there.




The Best Mom Blogs
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!
post signature

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow that's pretty close to me.. We go to Cedar Point once a year usually.. I'm definitely checking into for that price! Thanks so much for the tip :)

    ReplyDelete