Daytona & a Sneak Peak!

by - February 22, 2013

One year ago! 
I am so excited, tonight we are heading north to Daytona to see one of my besties! I just got to see her the other weekend but since we live about 4 hours away it is always so exciting when we get to spend the weekend together with our families. I am hoping we can get a picture like the one above again this year, that one was taken a year ago so I would love to be able to get the same pose from the kids. We have tried to get it before but lets just say with Ace on the run and the girls trying to help us get him to hold still it was a hot mess.
Our husbands will be going to the Daytona 500 while we do girlie things and hang with the kids. We will also be celebrating her husband's birthday Saturday night, Happy Birthday Jaime!

I know a lot of you have been following my shop Au Natural Baby Boutique on Facebook and saw the new dresses that I will be getting in! I am so excited to start offering women's clothing now. Since my orders are pending, which means they just make sure what I ordered is in stock and then they will send it, I can not take preorders at the moment. I know one of the dresses was on the iffy side if it was still in since I had it in my cart for awhile but I believe the rest are a sure thing so hang tight and when I get the confirmation that my order is on the way I will gladly take preorders for all my lovely fans out there!

If you haven't checked out my Facebook pages go do it now! I update them often and you can communicate with me a lot easier on there than on here or on email.
For those of you who are wondering about the dresses here is a sneak peak!






The Best Mom Blogs
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!
post signature

You May Also Like

0 comments