My First Glossy Box!

by - February 05, 2013

 photo wintersurvivalkitjanbox-700x335_zpse61cceba.jpg Today I received my first Gloss Box. Talk about ah-mah-zing! I seriously love this box. First of all if you have heard of Birch Box than you know the deal with the monthly surprise boxes of beauty items except the Glossy Box gives you full size items as well as samples where as Birch Box only gives you samples. Birch Box is less money so I am not dissing them because I think for $11 less a month Birch Box is still super fun!

 photo GlossyBoxManRepeller2013-02-05at101518PM_zps74c29d33.png
Back to Glossy Box, this month's theme was Winter Survival Kit and it is called The Man Repeller.  Already in love with the fabulous attention to details this box has. First of all the little silver box is freaking cute and inside is a little note that makes you feel like this box was sent with love from one of your besties. It also comes with the Glossy Box Magazine which has all the latest trends as well as beauty tips.
Next up are the awesome products.

Here is the detailed list...

- Professional Sebastian Potion 9 Wearable Styling Treatment
- Tarte High Performance Naturals Lipstick
- Narciso Rodriguez for Her Perfume Sample
- Sumptuous Extreme Last Multiplying Volume Mascara Sample
- fresh. Umbrian Clay Mattifying Serum Sample
- OPI Liquid Sand in Can't Let Go
- Le Metier De Beaute Replenishing Daily Solution SPF30 Sample

I would say all of that is worth the $21.00! 3 full size items and 4 samples is pretty good. The mascara sample is a perfect size for carrying in your purse.



The Best Mom Blogs
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!
post signature

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I liked the products I received in my Glossybox but had a horrible experience with them (they forgot to send me box, if you can believe that, then when they supposedly sent it, it was never delivered, and they also stopped responding to emails and never credited my account with the "glossydots" I was supposed to get for them forgetting to send my box). After that I decided to stick with Birch Box.

    ReplyDelete