Sideboard Table Love!

by - February 18, 2013


Has there ever been a piece of furniture you saw and just had.to.have? You just have to have it like yesterday. Well, that was how I felt about this incredible sideboard table. I have been browsing Pinterest looking for home decor ideas and stumbled across this sideboard table. I fell in love! I was debating on getting it because of the high shipping cost but thankfully because of the holiday weekend I got it with FREE shipping. Heck yeah! Talk about making my night. I had planned on waiting to buy it when we moved so we wouldn't have one more piece of furniture to move but I could not pass up the free shipping. Even with the shipping it was worth the price to me.

Has there ever been that one piece of furniture you had your heart set on and just had to have?




The Best Mom Blogs
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!
post signature

You May Also Like

1 comments