Thanksgiving 2012

by - November 25, 2012

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! Unfortunately my Mom is in the hospital and so Ace spent the day with my cousins so I could go be with her. He is too busy to go to a hospital and I knew it would be more fun for him to go and be with them.

Most of this weekend has been spent making trips back and forth to the hospital so we have not had anything very exciting going on. My cousin did take some adorable pictures of Ace so I wanted to share those.

Since my Mom is in the hospital I will be probably writing less personal posts and getting some reviews and giveaways up for you all. If anyone is interested in guest posting to help fill up my blog with some fun posts feel free to write me with "guest post" in the subject line. If you have sent me a guest post I will be posting it this week.

Now onto the cuteness...



The one picture I got with Ace on Thanksgiving




Follow @love_bren
Check out the current Giveaway!
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!
post signature

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I hope that everything is okay with your mom. Thinking of you and your family.

    ReplyDelete