My Sister the Babysitter...

by - November 15, 2012

My sister watched Ace a couple weekends ago while Branden and I went to a friends co-ed baby shower for their twins.
For anyone who knows my sister, you know she is a comedian. She watches Ace and sends me pictures of him in a dress or marker all over him. This time was no different, my friends! She decided to recreate this picture from when he was all tiny and precious.

And here he is now

Except this time she didn't join in on the fun. Poor Ace had to look like a maniac all alone. She had sent me this picture and I of course laughed. I know, I know, I am encouraging her behavior but lets be real, she is funny.
What I didn't know what how "great" of a babysitter she really is till she sent me this video today in an email. 

Her email read like this...

"So he does more really cute stuff in the beginning of the video and at the end.  The middle shows my awesome babysitting skills.  Yes, I drew all over his face and yes, I put your kid on a bar stool and yes, those are scissors.

I know I rock."



Follow @love_bren
Check out the current Giveaway!
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!
post signature

You May Also Like

0 comments